Reliant Church meets at CK Danceworks in front of Seven Hills on Cedar Crest. We are very excited about this Easter service for many reasons. We believe that God is going to pack out the house with visitors and guests. People just like you. So I want to give you a quick rundown of what you can expect.
1. We are a friendly bunch so you will be greeted at the door and directed to the kids area if needed.
2. The RKidz (our children's ministry) staff is amazing and your kids will love the Easter lesson and fun they have prepared.
3. Your kids are checked in and checked out for safety and all the workers have been background checked.
4. The dance studio is very nice and relaxed as you grab a cup of coffee.
5. The auditorium is set up in more of a living room style with no bad seats.
6. The worship music is modern and exciting as we celebrate the day.
7. And I will bring a message about the resurrection that you can use on Monday morning.
We don't use any high pressure tactics to try and make you do something you don't want to do. Our goal is to let you experience God in a refreshing new way that invites you to come and see us again.
I hope to see you all Easter morning @ 9:30 & 11:30.